Communiqué regarding government directives on covid-19
Our priority is to provide eye care in a healthy environment for our patients. The health of our employees and professionals is just as important. According to government directives, we must cancel all optometric appointments. However, the clinic will remain open at reduced hours to respond to urgent requests for glasses repair.
Currently, our business hours are 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- we ask people with flu symptoms not to come to the clinic, contact us by phone
- we ask people who have been outside the country or who have been in contact with a person who has been outside the country not to come to the clinic, contact us by phone
- we ask all our customers to come at a later date for all non-urgent reasons
- we ask anyone who enters the clinic to wash their hands.
- our devices are as usual disinfected after each use
- the frames tested are removed from the displays for a period of 48 hours
- you can order your contact lenses by phone, we will be able to take payment by credit card and have the boxes sent to you by mail.
- Contact us for any questions: 514-272-6990 or by email: email@example.com
We are watching the situation closely and will adapt to government guidelines day by day if they change.